We opened in September 2007.
On TRIPADVISER we are rated as 3rd. best hotel in Berlin (out of 141 hotels, May, 15th 2009)
All facilities are like new. The rooms are spacious, bright and clean. We try to offer our guests a private atmosphere with an individual service.
What makes the "INN–BERLIN" different from most other hostels?
- Rooms are spacious, bright and modern.
- You'll be provided with everything you'll need during your time in Berlin: beds, cabinets, desks, chairs, reading lamps, sofas, adapters, Wifi, drying racks, etc.
- All rooms have their own showers and toilets, mostly located in the rooms themselves.
- Rooms and bathrooms are cleaned up daily and are regularly disinfected with hot steam.
- Bed sheets, linens and towels are provided for free. No additional hidden coasts.
- You have the choice of 1 to 9 bed rooms. For a list of prices, click here.
- We provide female–only rooms if requested.
- Feel free to use the fully equipped shared kitchen with 5 refrigerators for guests.
- Free internet connection (DSL 16000) as well as Wifi in most rooms.
- With just 55 beds, the INN–BERLIN has just the right size to provide you a quiet and private atmosphere.
- We have a washing machine, a tumble dryer and dry racks (washing & drying each EUR 2.90 only).
- We offer underground parking for 5 EUR per night.
- At the corner is a supermarket, open until midnight. Next door is a bakery and a pharmacy. In the ground floor is a bank with an ATM machine.
- You can hire bikes from us (10 EUR per day).
- Very good access to all public transportations: bus stop across the street (opposite), city trains (S–Bahn) 5min walk and subway (U–Bahn) 10min walk (or 2 stops with bus); with S–1 or S–25 direct access to "Oranienburger Str.", "Friedrichstr.", "Unter den Linden", "Postdamer Platz"; with U–8 to "Alexander Platz".
- 7/24 public transportation; very good transport network to all important places of Berlin.